- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 Red, Green, Yellow, Orange Bell Pepper, Chopped in large pieces
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped
- 2 Zucchini, sliced
For the MarinadeInstructions
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Tuscan Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together the marinade.
- Place the veggies in a ziploc and pour in ¼ of the marinade.
- Place the chicken in another ziploc with the remaining marinade. Put both ziploc bags in the fridge and allow to marinate for 30 minutes to 6 hours.
- Heat the grill to high heat. Using a paper towel dipped in canola oil, rub the grill down to prepare for the kabobs.
- Soak your wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes. Alternate between veggies and chicken on the skewers until everything is used.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the kabobs. Grill for 2-3 minutes, turn and repeat until each side it showing grill marks and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.