Firegear Match Throw Ignition System
Simple and easy to operate, the Match Throw (MT) System combines convenience and variable flame. Lighting the fire is as simple as lighting a butane lighter or match, placing the flame near the burner and slowly turn the key to operate the valve. Once lit, the flame is fully adjustable at the key valve.
|Model||Pan Size||Burner Size||Gas Type||BTU High||BTU Low|
- Tested and Approved to: ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Key valve with key valve cover and 12” key
- Optional: Battery operated manual spark push button ignition
- Fully adjustable flame height
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Each unit ships with a 46” tranquiline flex line and all fittings necessary for installation
- Pans available in round / square / flat configurations in a variety of sizes
- Natural Gas with optional Liquid Propane conversion available
- Warranty: Five (5) years on stainless steel components. Two (2) years on gas valve, spark ignition components. Commercial Applications: One (1) year on all parts.
- Liquid Propane (LP) conversion kit. Converts fire pit from Natural Gas to LP gas. Includes: Orifice / Air shutter, rating plate label sticker and instructions. For use with FPB- 29 / 34 / 44 DBSMT-N, 65,000 BTU
- Manual spark ignition kit for FPB series match throw systems featuring the burning spur. Kit includes: Mounting plate, spark igniter module, ignition hood, ignition hood screen, ignition rain shield, 2-probe spark igniter, burner rain shield and bracket, Ignition wiring and a AAA battery.
- Two (2) Stainless Steel 6” H x 12” W vents
- Tempered glass windshields
- Stainless Steel lids with brushed finish
- Mechanical gas timer valve with manual emergency shut-off. Available in 1 hr and 2.5 hr models