Firegear Thermocouple Flame Sense (TFS)
Firegear’s TFS Electronic Ignition System comes fully assembled. No power, no problem. Our TFS systems do not require 110Vac and simply operate with four (4) AA batteries. You can place it virtually anywhere. Lighting the fire is at your fingertips using the provided On / Off / High / Low remote control. Don’t want to use batteries? No problem, just add our A/C adapter AF-4000ADP24-80.
If you want to control your fire feature with your home / pool automation system, our AF-4000HAT works with most manufacturers systems. The TFS system features auto shut-off in case of flame loss. It will then auto re-light.
|Model||Pan Size||Burner Size||Gas Type||BTU High||BTU Low|
- Tested and Approved to: ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Thermocouple Flame Sense TFS technology with Reliable Direct Spark Ignition (Non Piloted version)
- Battery Operated Electronic Ignition with Safety Valve
- Safety Valve turns gas OFF when flame goes out
- High / Low adjustable flame height
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Each unit ships with a 46” tranquiline flex line and all fittings necessary for installation
- Pans Available in Round, Square and Flat Disc Configurations in a Variety of Sizes
- Warranty: Five (5) year on stainless steel components. Two (2) years on gas valve, electronic components and pilot igniter assembly. Commercial Applications: One (1) year warranty on all parts
- Optional Accessory: A/C adapter for continuous power - AF-4000ADP24-80
- Optional Accessory: Home / Pool Automation Transmitter - AF-4000HAT
- Optional Controls: Wired Wall Mount Switch, Wireless Wall Mount Switch, Wireless Wall Mount Timer, Wireless Wall Mount On/Off/High/Low
All thermocouple flame sense systems come standard with our RCAF-3TX. It’s a wireless remote so you can ignite your fireplace anywhere within a 30 feet range. No more lighters, matches, or manual valves.
HOME / POOL AUTOMATION
Firegear offers a product called the AF-4000HAT, which stands for the Home/Pool Automation Transmitter. It allows you to operate your Firegear TFS product from the same controller you’re using with your home automation or pool system. It’s important to note that even though you are using the HAT, you can still use your original remote that came with your TFS system.
The TFS systems have many optional accessories to choose from. You can learn up to 3 different Skytech remotes on the same system, or maybe you would prefer 110V power running to the system. We have that covered with our AF-4000ADP24.
- Mechanical gas timer valve with manual emergency shut-off. Available in 1 hr and 2.5 hr models
- Wired wall mount switch (On/Off)
- Wireless wall mount timer (30/60/120min)
- Wireless wall mount switch (On/Off)
- Wireless wall mount On/Off/High/Low transmitter
- 110 volts AC adapter, coverts to 7.5 DC volts for TFS systems
- Home/Pool Automation Transmitter system
- Two (2) Stainless Steel 6” H x 12” W vents
- Stainless Steel lids with brushed finish