Firegear Thermocouple Manual Safety with Spark Ignition (TMSI)
New for 2018 we have combined our popular TMS (Thermocouple Manual Safety) System and MSI (Manual Spark Ignition) to create our new Fully Assembled, TMSI Certified Systems. The TMSI System combines the convenience of variable flame and safety. Lighting the fire is as simple as pushing a button. Once lit, the flame is fully adjustable at the valve knob which features a safety shut-off that turns the gas valve OFF in case of flame loss.
|Model||Pan Size||Burner Size||Gas Type||BTU High||BTU Low|
- Tested and Approved to: ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Thermocouple Manual Safety (TMS) technology
- Battery operated Manual Spark push button ignition
- Safety Valve turns gas OFF if flame goes out
- Fully adjustable flame height
- Fully assembled & ready to install
- Each unit ships with a mounting plate, 46” tranquiline flex line and all fittings necessary for installation
- Pans available in round / square / flat configurations in a variety of sizes
- Natural Gas with optional Liquid Propane conversions available
- Warranty: Five (5) years on stainless steel components. Two (2) years on gas valve, spark ignition components. Commercial Applications: One (1) year on all parts.
- Liquid propane (LP) conversion kit. Converts fire pit from Natural Gas to LP Gas. Includes: Orifice / Air Shutter, rating plate label sticker and instructions.
- Tempered glass windshields
- Stainless Steel lids with brushed finish
- Two (2) Stainless Steel 6” H x 12” W vents
- Mechanical gas timer valve with manual emergency shut-off. Available in 1 hr and 2.5 hr models