- 2 Racks of lamb, trimmed or 12 lamb chops 1 in. (2.5 cm) thick
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. concentrated chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. red wine
- Frozen shrimp (1-2 lbs)
- 1/2 cup Robusto olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Provence herbs
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tsp. whole rosemary
- Mix all the marinade’s ingredients and marinate the lamb for 12 to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a skillet, grill over high heat chops approximately 3 minutes on each side for medium cooking and 2 minutes for rare.
For rack of lamb
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In an ovenproof frying pan, melt butter over high heat and sear lamb on meat side for 40 seconds. Turn racks over and roast in oven for about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Shrimp with herbs and garlic
- Mix olive oil and seasonings together and brush over shrimp.
- Cook shrimp over your grill according to the cooking method described on packaging.