- Leftover lobster meat
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon on lemon juice
- 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1 tablespoon of horseradish
- In a medium bowl, mix together lobster meat, onion, lemon juice, cream cheese, butter and prepared horseradish. Continue mixing until smooth. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Pair with crackers, or you can even scoop it into lettuce leaves for a low calorie alternative.
Lobster and Avocado Salad
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, add lobster, and gently reheat until hot.
- Season with seafood seasoning, then transfer to a serving dish.
- Toss with tomato, avocado, and lettuce. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
Grilled Rock Lobster Tails
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (10 ounce) rock lobster tails
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl, and slowly whisk in olive oil. Whisk in salt, paprika, white pepper, and garlic powder. Split lobster tails lengthwise with a large knife, and brush flesh side of tail with marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, and basting frequently with marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Lobster is done when opaque and firm to the touch.
Lobster Tails Steamed in Beer
- Lobster tails
- ½ can of beer for every 2 tails
- In a medium saucepan, over medium to high heat, bring the beer to a boil.
- If lobster tails are still in the shell, split the shell lengthwise first.
- Place a steamer basket on top of the saucepan. Place thawed lobster tails in basket and cover.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.