Leading Manufacturer of Paving Stones, Retaining Walls, and other Concrete Products has an immediate opening for an Industrial Maintenance Electrician for its Lindenhurst, NY location. Our culture is focused on growth and our environment is fast paced.
- Responsible for ensuring proper electrical functioning of plant equipment and machinery.
- Troubleshoot any electrical malfunctioning and complete repairs and maintenance.
- Install power supply wiring.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets and assembly schematic drawings.
- Replace or repair faulty electrical components.
- Calibrate and adjust all electrical/electronic equipment.
- Minor programming and maintenance for programmable logic controller-based equipment.
- Responsible for assisting with plant mechanical maintenance repairs.
- Must possess industrial electrical and mechanical skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
This position is for 2nd shift.
Pay: $27.00 – $28.00 per hour
Comprehensive benefits are offered.
Please send resume including salary requirement for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.